For bearings used for aircraft and helicopter, high reliability, long service life and weight reduction have been required.
Bearing for jet engine shaft
- The bearing for the shaft of the jet engine is the most important machine part located at the heart of the aircraft.
- It features not only high reliability but also a mechanism for avoiding breakage, and the production process is strictly controlled.
Bearing for jet engine auxiliary machine
- The JTEKT's bearing is used at various parts besides the jet engine shaft and gear box.
- The bearing for auxiliary machines of the jet engine is also provided with high reliability, similarly to the shaft bearing.
Bearing for fuselage of aircraft
- It is used at any part such as the main wing, aileron, operation system and brake control system.
- Our bearing is authenticated at 5 Series Model 56 as a reliable bearing for fuselage satisfying the aircraft standard.
Bearing for helicopter transmission
- Because the blade of the helicopter rotates at high speeds, the transmission supports a large load.
- We provide bearings compatible with under-race lubrication that enables operation for an extended period of time even after oil supply is stopped.
Bearing for helicopter swash plate
- Because the main rotor shaft penetrates the inside of the bearing and therefore the diameter is increased, an ultra-thin-wall bearing is adopted at the swash plate section so that the weight is reduced.