For the semiconductor and LCD production equipment, various performance is needed in high-temperature, corrosion resistance, magnetism resistance and low dust generation characteristics according to each process as well as cleanliness.
JTEKT supplies special specification bearings for each piece of equipment.
Bearing for heat treatment deposition equipment
- A special-specification bearing that can be lubricated even at high temperatures is adopted for the thermal treatment film generator.
Bearing for EB exposure equipment
- The bearing of the EB exposure equipment is used in a strong magnetic field and non-magnetic ceramics are used for it.
Bearing for etching equipment
- The bearing of the etching equipment is exposed to the etching solution during operation and therefore those made of ceramics resistant to corrosion and those coated with PTFE are adopted.
Bearing for ion injection equipment
- Clean bearings that do not generate impurities by wear, etc. through lubrication in a vacuum are adopted in the vacuum chamber of the ion implantation equipment.
Bearing for spattering equipment
- For the hot vacuum section of the spattering equipment, a bearing of the hot clean pro specification is adopted.
Bearing for CMP equipment
- The bearing of the CMP equipment is used in the environment exposed to the abrasive and therefore those made of ceramics resistant to corrosion and those coated with PTFE are adopted.
Bearing for inspection equipment
- A non-magnetic bearing is adopted in the inspection equipment so that effects on inspection are eliminated.
Bearing for wafer transfer equipment
- The wafer transfer equipment needs low dust generation and long service life.
- For this type of application, a clean pro specification combination ceramic linear way and thin-wall K-Series full complement ball type combination ceramic bearing are adopted.
Bearing for LCD polarizing plate film production equipment
- Various solutions such as acids, alkalis, dies and pure water are used in the deflecting plate film production line.
- In such a corrosive environment, corrosion resistant combination ceramic bearings are adopted.