TOP > Products > Machine tools & Mechatronics > Mechatronics > Download > TOYOPUC > Application > SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT(HP VERSION)
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT(HP VERSION)
Before downloading the software, you should carefully read this Software License Agreement. By downloading the software, you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Therefore, you should download the software after sufficiently confirming the contents of this Agreement.
JTEKT CORPORATION. (hereinafter referred to as "Company") provides this Software License Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "this Agreement") for each customer. If you agree with and accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are granted a license to use the Products.
(1) "Program" shall mean the computer program and the data supplied to you together with this Agreement.
(2) "Software" shall mean the Program and the documentation supplied to you to use the Program.
(3) "Products" shall mean the Program, the copy of the Program, the related documentation and other attachments supplied to you together with this Agreement.
<TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE>
(1) You may install the Products to be used only on a single computer. However, the Products may not be installed on a network server.
(2) You may use the Products in accordance with this Agreement.
<RESERVATION OF RIGHTS AND PROHIBITIONS>
(1) The Company reserves the copyright and all other intellectual property rights to the Products and the title to and ownership of the Program. All rights not expressly granted to you under this Agreement remain with the Company.
(2) You may not rent or lease the whole or any part of the Products.
(3) You may not copy whole or any part of the printed matters contained in the Products without the Company's approval.
(4) The Products may not be used by multiple users on a network.
(5) You may not search into the source code of the Program or attempt any modification, reverse engineering, reverse compiling or reverse assembling of the Program.
(6) You may not disclose any confidential information relating to the Program etc. obtained by using the Products to any third party without the Company's written approval.
(7) The Company may claim damages against you if the Company incurs any loss or damage due to your violating any provision of this Agreement or the Copyright Law or any other laws and regulations.
<WARRANTY AND LIMITED LIABILITY>
(1) The products(software) are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, and no other warranties, either expressed or implied are made with respect to the products, including but not limited to any implied warranties or merchantability, defects and fitness for a particular purpose. Use of the software or all the risk of producing from its function are at the user's own risk.
(2) JTEKT Corp. cannot be made liable for the product(software) as being up-to-date, correct, complete and /or free of faults for specifications changes or other any reason.
(3) The Company makes no warranty of the perfect fitness of the Products for your intended purposes.
(4) The Company shall have no responsibility for any costs and expenses necessary for any damage or restoration thereof incurred by you or any third party arising, whether directly or indirectly, from your using or inability to use the Products.
(5) The Company shall have no responsibility for any explanation, undertaking, advertisement or any other representation made by you or any third party regarding the function etc. of the Products beyond the Company's knowledge.
(6) Any of the specifications of the Products is subject to change without prior notice.
<TERM OF AGREEMENT>
(1) The Company may, even during the term of this Agreement, terminate this Agreement by giving a notice if you violate any provision hereof. In such case, the Company will be released from any and all obligations under this Agreement upon such termination. Also, you should discontinue using and promptly destroy the Products.
(2) If you desire to terminate this Agreement, you may do so by giving a written notice to the Company. In such case, the Company will be released from any and all obligations under this Agreement upon such termination.
Also, you should discontinue using and promptly destroy the Products.
(1) All disputes in relation to this Agreement shall be settled in Nagoya, Japan in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the Japan Commercial Arbitration Association.
(2) This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
JTEKT CORPORATION. Kariya Plant