TOYOPUC Product information
Programmable Safety Field Bus Controller
- The safety software circuits has been realized by the redundancy logic circuits.
- Short E-Stop reaction time by hi-speed processing time and space saving has been realized
- More reliable safety circuit program is available by fault detection function and shorten design lead time.
- Down-sizing of safety control circuit is realized by FB function(Function Block)
- Field wiring reduction by Safety-networking and safety signal communication
- MTTR improvement by employment of control visualization technology
- Global oriented I/O module, communication functions and large scale CPU are unified PLC as a TOYOPUC-PC3JG-P.
- PA library function, PC / CMP-LINK:2 port standard, and 7 segment display machine are added for the function/form of PC3J-CPU as it is. Furthermore, it contributes to lead time shortening of the work from circuitry to preservation.
- In MX-CPU, the thing to replace TOYOPUC-M and PC1 is a possible CPU module. MX-CPU can be installed on CPU-slot and slot 0 of the BASE module of PC3J/PC2J. Moreover, the MX-BASE can be connected with the PC1 bus (PG-I/O bus), and the I/O card for PC3J can be stored. To use MX-CPU and MX-BASE,TOYOPUC-M and PC1 can be replaced without change in the sequence program of M and PC1 and change in name of I/O LINE.
- J-DLNK-M2 is a TOYOPUC-PC 2J/3J DeviceNet compatible master module.
TOYOPUC DRMT series
TOYOPUC DRMT series
- The DRMT series is DeviceNet compatible Remote I/O terminal with input /output wiring short circuit or wire-cutting detection
AS-i M module
TOYOPUC-AS-i M module
- It is a master module in accordance with AS-i(Actuator Sensor Interface).
- The data of 124 points of input/124 points of output can be exchanged with the 31 slaves or less.
- The network wiring length is 100m or less.
- The cycle time of AS-i is 5ms or less.
- The slave connection is one-touch because of a special cable.
- Connected form of network is free.
- * AS-i is a cereal ministry wiring system which integrated the signal line with the power supply line.
- PCwin is the graphic language which was prescribed by international standard IEC61131-3 It is the programming tool for TOYOPUC which made a programming by SFC possible.
USB I/F cable
TOYOPUC USB I/F cable
- This is a cable for connecting the USB terminal and TOYOPUC of a personal computer.